Sunday, September 13, 2009

RECENTLY ANSWERED: WHO AM I?

The recent answer to "Who Am I?"

I am a trident doula/parenting coach/nutrition guide/women's issue advocate firmly committed to helping women wherever they are along the childbearing continuum. I pride myself on being San Jose's Community Doula! and love to offer all my knowledge and expertise to them, and love working with other birth professionals to help women blossom into the mothers they secretly want to be.

Born to a Caribbean family of healers and women's advocates, I have found my path and vocation as a doula. I am also studying to be a midwife; have EMT training and nurse assistant experience, constantly learn/lecture/write about birth and have a wonderful time being both wife and mother in beautiful sunny San Jose!


BE INFORMED. BE CONFIDENT. BE EMPOWERED.
BIRTH INTO MOTHERHOOD WITH DOULA ANGELITA,
SAN JOSE'S COMMUNITY DOULA!

No comments:

Post a Comment